International Sales - India team
Are you looking for a new opportunity and are you experienced in Sales?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development and Manufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague.
Our team of professionals are the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences.We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light Tree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products.
So, what will you do exactly?
As an International Sales person you will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure long-term profitability.
While reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for collecting feedback, visit customers, pitch our products as well as attending trade shows. You are responsible for ensuring the pipeline, work with our funnel management tool and analyzing win & loss deals, expectations, market, competition and trends.
Your main tasks will include:
· Sales, sales, sales
· Making offers and quotes for existing customers
· Acquiring new customers
· Pre-marketing activities to create brand awareness
· Collaborating in a pro-active way with existing and new customers to improve sales results
· Ensuring the pipeline
· Customer satisfaction
· Travel international for tradeshows and customer visits
Your skillset should include:
· You have affinity for technology and product development
· Knowledge and interest in theBeauty, sport and medical industry
· A completed higher professional education (HBO) with relevant work experience
· You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a sales position
· You are entrepreneurial and a good negotiator with insight and analytical skills
· Flexible and positive attitude, ambitious and willing to learn
· You like to think with the customer and have a high problem-solving capacity
· You work precise, you’re social and stress resistant
· You have good knowledge of MSOffice
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English
· Ability to work in an international team and independently
· Willing to travel for work frequently
What we offer:
· A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
· Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
· Awesome products and international clients to work with.
· Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
· Bonus structure
· Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
· Opportunities to travel the world.
· Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
· Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.